This week it’s all about Daryl and Daryl’s twin, Dwight. Sorry for the delay in release, we had minor technical difficulties that impacted Ryan’s audio. We fixed it enough to release the episode, so apologizes for the quality! On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Initial thoughts on The Sanctuary
- What was the point of this episode?
- Did this really need to be a standalone episode?
- Dwight’s relationship with Negan and Daryl
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 4 entitled Service.
Latest posts by Ryan Smith (see all)
- #96 – “Can Lucille Tuck Me Into Bed, Daddy?” – TWD S7:E3 – “The Cell” - November 10, 2016
- New Characters and a Naked Daryl Dixon in Episode 3 ‘The Cell’ - November 6, 2016
- Will Carol and Ezekial Get Romantic in Season 7 of The Walking Dead? - October 30, 2016