We’re back, bitches! Thanks for all the kind words over the summer break – we are happy to be back and excited to discuss Season 7 of The Walking Dead with you. Finally fans were able to witness the horrible events that occurred in Season 6 – we were waiting for it and well, they did it justice. On this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast, we discuss:
- Not one but TWO character deaths
- How would we have preferred these last two episodes played out?
- Is Daryl to blame for Glenn’s death?
- Was the episode too violent?
- Has Maggie had it the worst on TWD?
- Some Fear The Walking Dead discussion
- Listener feedback
- much, much more!
If you would like to be included in the show, feel free to email us your thoughts at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please subscribe to our show. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
Thanks for listening to this episode! We’ll be back next week to chat about Season 7 Episode 2 entitled The Well.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- #102 – “We’re Back” – TWD S7:E9 – “Rock in the Road” - February 18, 2017
- #101 – “Jeryl Dixsus” – TWD S7:E8 – “Hearts Still Beating” - December 15, 2016
- #100 – “Milestone” – TWD S7:E7 – “Sing Me A Song” - December 9, 2016