The Governor has finally returned! And although we’ve been begging for this episode, it seemed to fall a little flat. But it looks like things will be picking up moving into the mid-season finale.
In this episode of The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast we discuss:
- News regarding the Spinoff!
- Our Top 5 Moments from Season 4/Episode 6 of The Walking Dead: Live Bait
- Zombie Kill of The Week, Pick of the Week and episode ratings!
- This clip of the next episode of The Walking Dead – there is a tank!
Sebastian’s Pick: Frank Darabont has broken his silence regarding the behind-the-scenes- drama on the set of The Walking Dead.
Dennis’ Pick: More zombie-themed college classes are popping up in course syllabuses across the United States.
If you would like to be included in the show; whether it’s general comments about the new episode, sharing your Zombie Kill of the Week, or if you have your own Pick of The Week, feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also keep in touch by LIKING us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have a toll-free ZOMB-line where you can call in and leave your thoughts: 347.699.6621.
If you enjoyed this week’s show – please head over to the iTunes store and search for “The Walking Dead Enthusiasts”. Feel free to leave us a rating and some feedback so we can further improve our show!
We’ll be back next week to recap an all new episode of The Walking Dead entitled “Dead Weight.” How excited are you to see another Governor-centered episode? Sound off in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- #102 – “We’re Back” – TWD S7:E9 – “Rock in the Road” - February 18, 2017
- #101 – “Jeryl Dixsus” – TWD S7:E8 – “Hearts Still Beating” - December 15, 2016
- #100 – “Milestone” – TWD S7:E7 – “Sing Me A Song” - December 9, 2016