This week we recap the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead entitled “Made To Suffer.” We also talk about the future of our show during the “off-season.” Don’t worry, we will have a few episodes during the hiatus that include our Top Moments from Season 3 thus far, and any other fun zombie related news!
- The introduction of Tyreese – a little too late?
- Are all the experiments solely for the Governor to help his daughter?
- Why doesn’t the Governor want the prison for himself?
- The “Screamer Pits” – it’s a mystery!
- Carol’s a lesbian? SAY WHA? Just kidding, she’s banging Axel now.
- Did Daryl intentionally get caught while in Woodbury? More discussion on Daryl’s relationship with Merle
- Shane is reborn…in Wolverine form!
- Governor vs. Michonne – FINISH HIM!
- Disappointed by the “cliff-hanger”
- Chat about our upcoming episodes & we pick the winner of our contest!
Mega thanks go out to this episode’s sponsor Monster Cards By MV! Thanks to Monster Cards, one lucky winner was selected for a wonderful zombified gift!
Don’t forget to email in your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave your comments below. You can also submit questions by tweeting us or posting your questions on our Facebook wall! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Walking Dead Podcast on iTunes or Feedburner!
You can also call or text our toll-free line: (347)-69-ZOMB1 or (347) 699-6621
Viewer questions from this week’s podcast:
- What did you guys think of Tyreese?
- Were you as disappointed by the “cliff-hanger” as we were?
Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below!
Music for this episode (The Walking Dead Theme – The Wobbler Drumstep Remix) comes courtesy of Ryan Biankowski, Founder & Label Manager for Bass Drop Records.
Latest posts by Sebastian Compagnucci (see all)
- Is This Season 6 Casting Call for The Leader of The Hilltop? - August 30, 2015
- MAJOR SPOILERS: Leaked Set Photos Reveal Comic Plot to Come in Season 6 - August 30, 2015
- #73 – “Needs More Daryl Dixon” – FTWD S1:E1 – “Pilot” - August 25, 2015